DF1s Facing the ARF Increase: The Young Dentist FMC Article



Christmas is coming and the purse strings are tightening. But they are even more stretched for young dentists like me! 

All the debts from my student years are looming over me, but even more scary is the prospect of having to finance the massive annual retention fee (ARF) due by the end of December by the General Dental Council.

In my latest article I talk about the financial worries of young dentists and the consequences of this 55% increase in ARF!

See the full article

I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions about the ARF increase and the current financial climate in dentistry in the comments section below!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for the blog.Nice df1s facing arf increase young dentist information.You can also check.
    df1 facing arf increase young dentist

    ReplyDelete

Top Categories