10 Things I've Learnt from Dental Foundation Training - Dental Spotlight Article

It's a honour to be featured on DENTAL SPOTLIGHT this week!



Dental Spotlight is a blog aimed at moving the light away from the patient and onto the dentist.'

The website is a collection of interviews and articles about individuals in the world of dentistry to show how dynamic a career in dentistry can be!

In the article posted on this fantastic site, I talk about the top 10 things I've learnt from my first year out from hospital as a qualified dentist! Hopefully it will give those who have just started a heads up from what they can expect from their year and how to make the most of things!

To read my full article, see here.

What have you learnt so far from your foundation year? Please leave any comments in the section below. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on spotlight oral care

    ReplyDelete

Top Categories