Sterling Dental Foundation Annual Ball 2016

So about a month ago, the event of the year came around again... Sterling Dental Foundation's Annual Ball.

The Bhangra Dancers from Imperial College

Following last year's massive success, raising over £15,000 in aid of Bobby's Walk, the event did not disappoint! 

This year, the cause Sterling has chosen to support if Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) and as part of the usual raffle and auction prizes were various enormous soft toys which, over Christmas, have been delivered to some of the sick children and their families.  

The evening was held at a different venue this year, at Victoria Park Plaza Hotel and the venue was packed to bursting with guests supporting the charity. There were some notable guests this year who generously gave their time to show their support and also entertain us with their speeches - including Virendra Sharma MP, Nairn Wilson and our very own Bobby Grewal who is back from this infamous walk through India!

Entertainment was crammed into the evening with Flute that Groove, DJ Manny from Kudos, the Bhangra dancers of Imperial College and Elite Drummers on the Dhol we all had a whale of a time! Together with some fantastic food from Maharaja it was no surprise that by the end of the evening we didn't want the night to end! 

Unsurprisingly, from the auction and raffle prizes, quite early on in the evening we easily reached the £5000 minimum funds that Barclays pledged to match! 




And of course, who can not enjoy dressing up for the occasion?! Can't wait for next year's ball to see how we can top this years event. Thanks to everyone who helped contribute towards the evening and supporting such a fantastic cause like GOSH!


Did you go to the ball? Let me know your thoughts on the event in the comments section.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing or you’re financially unstable and you have a bad credit score, come to Brillianthackers800@gmail.com he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these things and more this hacker and his team will do cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with them, you can send a mail to Brillianthackers800@gmail.com, you can also message on Whatsapp +14106350697

    ReplyDelete
  2. In need of any hacking services Instagram hack(real followers verification and so on) or in need hacking service like bitcoin mining or you are you suspecting your spouse that’s he/she is cheating then your search has stopped I can help you with any of that services you can hit our site for more information bestappshackers (@gmail) com or text ‪+1 (956) 520‑2670‬ on WhatsApp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, If you are ever in need of a hacker, Wizard James is the right person to contact. They offer practically every hack, spy, cracking, recovery, bugging services and so much more. At first I wasn't too sure they could be able to help. I paid for their services and the software needed for the job. All I had to do next was to wait and see the result of the job and after 3 hours the result came to my email and I was very impressed. They are the best and I can strongly recommend their services to anyone who is interested in Cyber hack. I wish I could tell you all what they did for me but I can't because it's very personal. You can contact them via:
    Email: wizardjames8@gmail.com
    WhatsApp number: +1 (863) 254-2842

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a victim of a scam can be devastating and horrible, you were given empty promises before investing and once you invested they usually stop replying to their emails, calls, and text. That shows they’ve achieved their aim to scam and hurt you. I have been there too as I was too ambitious and wanted financial security which made me invest $69,300 of my life’s savings. I never thought I would be getting back to my feet by getting back my stolen funds as I already lost hope until I found a recovery team and contacted them which was a leap of faith as I wasn’t going to go down without a fight for my money,HACK JUDAS is the fund recovery expert that helped me retrieve a significant sum of my investment back. Do not brood alone, make a move too and send a mail to this great team via hackerjudas9@gmail.com or send them a message on Whatsapp + 1 ( 9 1 2 ) 4 0 5 3 4 1 5

    ReplyDelete

Top Categories